Using Our Timers
Agree with our little disclaimer – and that's it! Thanks for using Online-Stopwatch.com :-)
Our timers are FREE (Online and offline) - for private and commercial use! (Yay!)
If you are giving away, linking to, or showing one of our timers to other people, or want to see our full terms...
Please read on...
If you giving/linking/showing one of our timers to other people, for example:
- Films, television and radio programmes.
- YouTube, Vimeo, videos sites.
- Your own website, blog, podcasts.
- Games or apps (including Android, iPhone, Windows apps etc).
- Exhibitions, conferences, books, magazines, museums etc.
- School, college, university projects.
Don't worry! Everything's still free – all we ask is that you include a link back to online-stopwatch.com
If you are using one of our timers – and you think we'd be interested – please let us know! You don't have to – but we do like to see cool things :-)
Under some circumstances – we may allow our timers to be used WITHOUT credit (gasp!) – but you'll have to email us to talk about that.
What's NOT allowed:
Please don't edit our timers!
- Don't change or modify our code.
- Don't edit one of our timers to remove our online-stopwatch.com link
Please don't use our timers on similar sites!
- Our timers are free for individual and commercial use – but should not be used on other timer/time/stopwatch/etc sites.
Please don't sell our timers!
- It's OK to include one of our timers in a book, course, video, etc, that you are selling. (As long as you provide credit – as mentioned above).
- BUT – you cannot sell our timers individually, or in a pack.
Here's an example:
Thanks for using online-stopwatch.com!
- OK – Including one of our timers in an exercise training course – That's fine. Just give us a credit link.
- Not OK – Including our timers in a 1001 resources pack, or zipping all the timers and selling them as a download.